September 25, 2017
CMR has just launched a new voter registration campaign, “Central Mississippi REALTORS® Move the Vote!”
Today, there are over 80,000 unregistered voters in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties and nearly 500,000 statewide.
Here’s how you can “Move the Vote”
- Take a Voter Registration Form to Closing!
- Make a habit of taking a Voter Registration Form to closing when your client is relocating to a new voting district or precinct in state. Helping them get registered to vote adds value to your services.
- Ensure your clients keep their voter profile up-to-date when relocating!
- Be an advocate for voter registration!
- Make sure that YOU are registered to vote too.
- We need your votes for candidates who support REALTOR® issues in Hinds, Madison and Rankin County! We need elected officials who favor public policies that protect your business, community and the rights of private property owners.
- If you are not registered, REGISTER to vote at www.realtorsvote.org
- If you are unsure, confirm your voter registration status here.
Friday, October 6 is the deadline to register which will ensure your ability to vote in the upcoming special election in November.
View the 2017 Elections Calendar here.