Just Do It!
Get it out of the way on June 17. Your CEO, Jo Usry, is teaching the “Raise Your Right Hand” (required Code of Ethics class) at the REALTOR® Institute. It’s not your same old, tired Code of Ethics class.
Just a few things you’ll learn:
- The new Standard of Practice that affects presenting offers
- Behaviors that will keep you from Raising Your Right Hand in an ethics hearing
- 3 things you are required to tell at seller at a listing appointment
- 5 things you are required to tell a buyer at a buyer counseling session
- Dialogue to use when showing property outside your MLS when no contract for compensation is in place
- The real difference between cooperation and compensation
- The Code of Ethics class required for all REALTORS® for the current cycle
- 4 hours of elective CE credit