ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE?
Currently 80 percent of CMR Members are registered Mississippi voters. Be prepared to cast your ballot in the upcoming General Election on November 8th. Confirm you are an active registered voter online at www.yallvote.ms.
HAVE YOU MOVED AND NEED TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS?
To update your name and address registration information online, you must already be a registered voter of the State of Mississippi and have a current and valid Mississippi driver’s license or photo identification card issued by the Mississippi Department of Public Safety.
Update your voter registration information in five easy steps:
1. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your current voter registration card.
2. Choose your name out of the four possibilities listed.
3. Enter your information exactly as it appears on your driver’s license or other DPS identification card.
4. Change your address or name.
5. Visit the polling place locator prior to or on Election Day to determine where you should go to cast your ballot.