Central Mississippi REALTORS®
620 N. State Street Suite 100
September 13, 2017
Each year the REALTOR® of the Year Nominating Committee has the difficult job of selecting the REALTOR® of the Year from the nominations sent in by REALTORS®. “This year several excellent nominations were received and we wish we could present awards to all of them,” said Carla Palmer-Allen, Past-President.
Nicholas' daughter also had the following to say, “My mother has dedicated her life to her family, friends and her real estate career. She goes beyond her contractual responsibilities treating clients past clients and everyone she encounters with he utmost kindness and always demonstrates a willingness to help.”
The nomination for REALTOR of the Year is divided into the following categories, each weighted by a percentage: Activity in the REALTOR Associations, Business Achievements, Activity in Civic Affairs and REALTOR Spirit. This year’s winner, Sheila Nicholas, had the following accolades:
- achieved a high score in all the categories, but exceptionally high in REALTOR Spirit demonstrating for over 30 years helpfulness and mentoring to others REALTORS
- She’s served on the Associations Grievance Committee, Board of Directors, and was an RPAC Major Investor for 5 years.
- She has consistently attended education classes and meetings held by the Association over the span of her entire career.
- She’s a consistent top producer for her firm winning production awards on the national level
- Her community involvement includes
- Junior League of Jackson
- University of Medical Center Alliance
- Stewpot Meals on Wheels
- CARA Animal Shelter
Congratulations to Sheila Nicholas!