Central Mississippi REALTORS® is closely monitoring the coronavirus development.
Our top concern is the safety of our members and staff. With that in mind, the CMR and MLS office will close on Monday, March 16, 2020, at noon and will remain closed until restrictions are lifted.
Staff is working remotely during regular business hours to answer questions and assist members as usual.
Please note: CMR is postponing all committee and task force meetings until further notice.
We greatly appreciate your understanding at this time, and we will keep members posted on any new information.
Office Updates (Updated: March 19, 2020, 11:16 PM)
- Monday, March 16, 2020, Noon: Office closing and staff working remotely.
- Tuesday, March 17 - ?: Office closed with staff working remotely.
Continuing Education Opportunities (Updated: April 2, 2020, 03:22 AM)
- March 20, 2020: Regions: Financial Fundamentals for your Small Business & Preventing Fraud – Canceled
- March 24, 2020: YPN Top Producer Panel – Postponed
- March 24, 2020: Magnolia Inspections: How To Get Buyer Leads From Listed Property – Postponed
- April 7, 2020: ANSI Standards for Real Estate Professionals – Postponed
- April 15, 2020: ANSI Standards for Real Estate Professionals via Virtual Classroom - [Register Now]
If you have an issue with a lockbox or need to purchase a lockbox, please contact Genny, and she will make arrangements with you. Should you need a new key, staff can assign you an eKey over the phone and assist in setting it up.